Parents/carers should immediately report a lost child to the site office or call the warden on duty and request assistance.
The following procedure will be implemented immediately:
- A thorough search of the entire park will be made.
- If the child is not found, then the Police will be contacted.
- During this period, staff will continue to search for the missing child.
- Staff will meet with the Police and the parent/carers.
- Staff will then await instructions from the Police.
Please Note: Bluewater Caravan Park assumes no responsibility for the monitoring of children on the park. This is solely the responsibility of parents/carers.